Friday, February 4, 2011

Fix Travel Trailer Floor Cost

Worst Sex Scene In The History of the Movies. Ever.

"They struggle fiercely against being the playthings of big powers."


It was my intention to show the intimacy of the Maria/Elfi-relationship by just letting them hug & cuddle a little bit, more or less fully dressed. I needed images to go with the off-screen claim "They struggle fiercely ..."

This is mirrored in the scene with little Alexander hugging himself, imitating exactly that.


Turned out that one of them really fancied the other one, so she came up with the suggestion: We'll do it in the nude, but there can't be a man in the room during the filming. In a creepy way this actually made sense at that time. I thought it would be a good idea to let the women exploit themselves. But they didn't and it wasn't.

The only woman in my technical team was - in a biblical sense - totally blind. She didn't know the first things about the cinematographic religion. And I hadn't be too successful in explaining to her what TIW was supposed to be all about.

I ended up with neither having images supporting the "They struggle fiercely"-punchline, nor a sex scene that deserves that name. Just a blatant nothing that I still had to use. This is the only thing TIW-related, including all it's other weak points, I'm not responsible for. Praised be the Good Lord of the Cinema for that!

Under the blanket they were both stark naked. And they looked totally adorable. What a waste ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment