Friday, April 8, 2005

Yamaha F25 Owners Manual

a 'dance of the discrepancy' later, he started all over again ..

there are things that I have to make. I do not or only shortly before zuspätdafürsein.
there are things that I should make. I do not because I'm too lethargic.
and there are things you'd like to do. the haunting in my head as pensioners in the park. as continuous and in any weather. and what? yes I am, of course. because? probably reflect the lethargy. perhaps also the fear that they have either not comply with, or turn into failures. I do not know.

do so, just nothing, sometimes just half an hour looking out the window. better than cinema: just now was the dwarf rabbit of the little girl, which with said animal always in the backyard on a meadow sits and it can even hop in the open by a bird of prey, I believe hawk one, but should leave it the knowledge to my ornithological not there, focus and taken away.

lie of course. But given the fall, it would be the little girl that would grieve not the rabbit. with the life-time it is the same.
waste of time is probably the greatest luxury that can allow a human being. of this insight we will either wirtschaftswissenschaften plenty early, especially after studying, or on their old hit. but then yes it is usually too late and in vain.

now, it could be seen as advantageous to me this is already aware. But how can the afternoon sleeping on a blanket in a park of this city, this world! still enjoy when the pendulum of the cuckoo clock is like a saber through my throat? I'm mitlerweile self-blame, if I go to the theater at night time, or at least read a book, but just under the blanket to the sounds of the beatles linger.

[I would now like to continue this text and provide an answer to this question. unfortunately I can not. there are so many opportunities, because of haha:]

I think, for example just because to have me committed for a few years. if the discipline does not come from within, then the outside of drill. However, I would play the whole game will probably see just as one and a little bit. that such actions lead to permanent loss of the character, is well known. suddenly you are no longer players, but game figure - and that's somehow dull.

it would be nice to ask people who have gone to the decision-making behind them and are in a situation with which one could even make friends. but there is hardly anyone. anyone? and ask if you would, would certainly answer 'everyone has his own find away 'or' is off the goal '. (Although that would person the confidence not sure to say such a cliché occupied rates, but on the only spot it.)

so you sit here now writing this, know that it's actually pointless (and much too long!) - But who cares must indeed be sometimes, this total lack of planning of the revelation. probably one goes right back to bed and think about it. sleeps maybe an hour, hear music and start again not trying to just act.

0 comments:

Post a Comment