Saturday, April 23, 2005

What Hepents With Barby Kelly

like I go buy a black bread.

tomorrow I will finally clean up. radical right, the first time in the new year. documents
on a stack of business cards, various others who track my thoughts (including a knäckebrotverpackung where I guess the real milk constituents of a calculate yoghurts) and lots of odds and ends (some clips, a small piece of dough from the cheese with the knead envelope and an earring, which I suddenly in a theater performance between my legs ended up - I still do not know .. and so on) I will also find a small piece of paper.

I found him the first time in the breast pocket of my jean jacket old. On this slip is a phone number. without a name. the day before I put it on the above stack of reason, I really wanted to throw away it. last night appeared to me in the dream of the phone the phone number associated human.

a girl that dreamy grocery discounters between a freezer units moved. tangled hair from the two little ears peeping (waldelfe!) paired with beautiful green eyes. I spoke to her. quite unpleasant, because between the freezer units It is very cold. She was in search of spinach without cream. or? I do not remember.

we talked for almost half an hour, on a pallet-h milk sitting. of spinach, of course. anyway these are the greatest people, with whom one can talk about the most senseless things, without which it will ever get bored. she gave me her number, my cell phone I had at that time once again lost somewhere, and I left.

well, the summer went. cabinet and thus the jean jacket, together with notes in the. I can even still remember those autumnal sunset before eating this market when I was still dazed and grins left the main entrance. at night I even dreamed of it.

of course I would choose this phone number and never throw away the paper by tomorrow, but once I go buy a black bread. maybe we meet somewhere again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment