Saturday, April 30, 2005

Whats Dreams Punta Cana's Beach Like?

plenty of many staples, doo!

I'm cold, my legs (not feet) hurt and I have only slept about an hour. boredom before I was even two more hour in bed around. boredom I enjoy but normally, it was rather a strange way not of existence, an inner vacuo. but this is moronic, and the remaining alcohol.

So I got up, went into the bathroom and I was cleaning the teeth. but wait! not as simple as that, yes. is with me brushing teeth, a special Act. I always leave much time, open the toilet window, lean on the windowsill and look out a little. what the world at this time makes it just so. not very interesting, yes. but I like the blackbirds who seek earthworms on the lawn in front of the house after. the idyll [=> for me] the fatal [=> the earthworms] food fight [=> blackbirds] but was disturbed: ton in miserable and a volume that could freeze even the passing Cartunes envy the alcopop in the ass left, were close to the intersection (ie about 15 meters from the house and 20 meters distance), the Gertrude, the Helga and - oh, we call
else it easy!.

they talked, no octopus sparkled!, Is on the fritz granddaughter of Rosie, who is now 14 years already pregnant ("jejeben earlier had neglected something non!") And the prostate of the good. the poor, yes. in a sudden fit of madness I spat the toothpaste foam (respectively 'rabies-blubber') from the window and made with.
"yoahhh! The fritz, the old .." and "this is all scho bad today," issued forth from my mouth. helga but swung to the opposite impact: "yes who are sieee because üwwerhaupt"; gertrude from behind: "voyeur" (Such a word from her mouth really amazed me). the way we heard the very indignant else a "de scheeksäaster (!) Werner JA OOCH always naughty .." . Brabbeln It went back and forth, both sides had to plug losses: else lost their fright of my bag and foam dripping from the mouth directly on the toilet lid. reaching a peak at all with Helga's "yes we know live where nu se warten'se from only doo!" (Striking here is the use of polite form of address [se ] and threat to personalized customer level [ doo! ]). with a toothbrush in his clenched fist I kleffte one last "just come down warten'se bissich; show them werdsch scho where long runs dor hare, "and pulled me back then amused to the sink.
I think the retired life can certainly find fallen.

and .. sleep well?

0 comments:

Post a Comment