Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shoulder Pain After Eating

office thoughts

Hm, I love Post-Its. And I must always think of Dead Like Me. My office is spider Erna and actually quite disgusting. But we get along, because it remains for me wisely away. I would however like to have more time for me to really worry about my job at present, namely to write applications once before and keep on the lookout for interesting vacancies. For my absolute dream job, I have already applied, but I'm no great hopes, because I see the situation of the publishing industry quite realistic. As editors want people with experience that I as a graduate student with practical work in a different direction after all there are not unfortunately. But I would have regretted it forever if I had not applied for my dream job at least. And there are too many things in itself, may regret that one. ^ _ ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment