Friday, October 31, 2008

Gaia How To Take Off The Zomg Rings



I hope you all had a happy Halloween, as far as one can speak of a beautiful Halloween in this country. I had for my part, now first when two cute Halloween collector stood at our door and recited her verse. To get the students home in Jena never came namely, understandably, here in Lüneburg sees a little different. But it was from these two visitors for the evening, would have been sweet if would have even more looked over. But if I actually celebrated the day otherwise in any way, it was somehow a beautiful day and my positive thoughts about Halloween was once again strengthened. A nice holiday (or whatever you want to call it).

Fits gabs to the latest episode in the SPN also Halloween Format and my focus this week was eineutig to Castiel. The guy has done it with just a park bench talking to convince me of himself, but where I had been against him so far set very skeptical. Even if it should turn out in retrospect that even that which he has admitted against Dean in yesterday's episode, all just tactics and had lied, it does not matter to me. Castiel darling, i mog Tues Would have liked more of you for the next episodes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment