Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cyperhome 1200 Manual

Meow Meow

man man man, I'm fine ...

Yvie has everything she needs, but above all enough work!
I stand before 5 (!!!) deadlines!

And probably a new project that was coming towards me, which I'm still not convinced, however, if I accepted the job or not.

interesting but the thing with the Maskottchengestalltung for a new small company from which I expect myself still great!
So stay excited, I think so after you and After a little up to date. is

my cats back as far as good, even the big cat who had been beaten so bad with the strays here.
Took me quite a cash cost of the vet bill, especially because I had not expected.

Well, that was a short answers, I sit on my good races again A **** in motion and go on, otherwise I can not manage my deadlines ... ; __;

LG
Yvie

0 comments:

Post a Comment