Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Naruto Rpg Where You Can Walk Around Freely

Moin Moin

If yes once again ne eternity I've written in here was ... participate

Maybe I should others, but a little more interested in my very wonderful life can be. In the next time I try a little bit to keep you informed!

What am I doing so for the time actually?
Hm .. well, I draw a lot, do accept Aufrträge and earn a few stones. I have a wonderful husband who gives me everything and can give what I need, above all, a great apartment, get a great car, sometimes a razor-sharp, historic motorcycle (*__* just awesome, ne old Java!) And I look forward to my third now coming soon Cat from Spain! X3

A life through which you can not complain!

Soon I'm going to apply once, by the way, I probably soon anyway co-director of the company and still do other stuff.
Mommentan I work for 3 Publishing. My manga stuff was and will therefore not be put on hold ...

the time I set up our apartment a new, some nice curtains here and a few new units here! I am thinking it can still withstand a year or two, then we have together the money for a small property houses together! ^ ^
Then the dog can come to me I already wished for so long.

I do then again to work, have to finish a few more commissions.
Hopefully there are now more often what to read, no more sodas anhaut me from behind so! °__°//

LG
your Yvie

0 comments:

Post a Comment