Thursday, April 24, 2008

How Do I Wire My Wheelchair

eBay

Wuhahahahahahaaaaaaarrrrrrr


an eBay acc I have to sell my old picture was up at a reasonable price.
This is my very very good surprise! My first ACEO KaKAO card went out for 5 €, I did not expect ...

I test precisely how it is with posters ...

look Those who wish may do so here:
http://search.ebay.de/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZyvieQ2dchan



Oh yes ...
I'm meeting tomorrow with Mizu! We have ever heard
each other and have nothing but already so much share ... that's totally gruesome! XD

morning is still the nice woman from the animal using kitty eV to me because of the pre-audit.
I do not worry because what goes wrong!
Trufa will settle in quickly here and ahben much fun! * __ *

Joar, otherwise driving school party tomorrow, we'll see what that is ...


But first what to eat now! Have
knast full!

LG
Yvie

0 comments:

Post a Comment