Thursday, June 21, 2007

Japan Women Wearing Stockings

birthday and to have lots of rain

jaja ... today is my birthday ... Dicker XD
He was happy about his powerful gift, at least he looked as though he did not even ! Take!



What have I given him?
well ... So ... I gave him two bottles can be engraved star castle and a glass ... On the glass is the "Exploited" skull and his nick, or "Punk Rock Paule" and is written on the bottle itself Sternburg text! ^ ^
and between the front label says "wedding beer" ...
I know cheesy ... but it is unique! ^ __ ~
addition, it has not received a T-shirt of mine ...
"Better living without Nazis stores!" Since the total
is laid on it! XD

grumml * *
here it rains all the time again ... I hate that! And actually ~___~""
I have to be for us what to buy drinking her health ...
again but in this weather I do not go out! .___. I really must
but ... ~___~""

ACH MAN DOOF EVERYTHING!

I do now but erstmaln Quiet and expectant times finished coloring the picture when I grad-seat ...
I better tonight even upload really! .___.
otherwise make self halt tomorrow ...
one days will be able to get my gnome so hopefully ...

na because ...
I'll sure on Monday what to write fine, because to tell as much reflects the purpose of birthday celebration and plasma donation! XD * lol *

0 comments:

Post a Comment