Sunday, June 17, 2007

Explain How To Change Clutch On Rav4

BRN and old times again funtzt

* * seuftz
Somehow it would not be saollen ...
really should not complain I, habs eh always suspected and heard from others but oh well ...

time from the start!

BRN to me every time I earn a little money ...
and I may even bring a girlfriend to! ^ ^
Mizu So I asked if she has no desire to come along and earn something. She has even promised! XD Well ...
at least we have close to 80 - worth € 90 a WE!

And how it is ... Cut the strawberries into it all depends telling and so on ...
Well ... can, of course it is not because the vern you talk about past and things that I really want to finish but not quite ... I but try me! ^^"""

* * seuftz
I had to digest the first, I will not dwell on it ... I just think I'm horrible knowing where I was but then asserts that it could never have been so and blah blah bla ... well ... a happy
Binsch the wanker go! >////\u0026lt;#
And I think we get along together so well niiiiiiiiiie be sure ... I'm just in such matters to grudge!
But he's your own fault! He has indeed built the shit, or even builds still do, and I do not ...


Except for the BRN was quite funny, a little quiet for me this time because I could not go in the riots (Paul was too tired) ...
We have a lot of drinking, had a lot of fun and lots of music gehört1
XD And Paul bought me full of many things! Ö___Ö
A chain and an Earring!
But for me this evening Earring he must stand up nochn hole in the cartilage! XD ouch * * ouch * ... well ... will survive!

And can I have the great dress by Mizu! *___*
great full ... nurn bissl must save ... but I ordered her for NEN Rock on www.Punk.de

well ...
I will then again some pictures from the gig the band upload! ^ ^ My LJ funtzt

0 comments:

Post a Comment