Sunday, September 30, 2007

Yellowstone January 14



Boahhhhhhh

~ I'm so flashed!
its sooooo sooooooo amazing! Stone Sour
is love so much!! *_____*

I can not stop me constantly pull stone sour look ...
I must now load again ne disco ...

but lest you die stupid here is my favorite title:
Through Glass (IN ACOUSTIK !!!!!)



BOAH!
I will lay flat corey tailor ...
ass has her hair cut ... ; __;
this looks like shit so ...
to the grow and leave the ring at times when I come!

he looks mommentan:



and tell the guy so hot times of:




TT____TT
buhuuuuuuuu I could cry ...
he has half its lust stored with the hair ... how mean ...
but his voice is still UNBEATABLE! *____*
he's really a damn hot GOD!

chris but I like everything from slipknot! ^ __ ~ *
Chris Fehn is sex *


and now the absolute hammer at all the ori video for 'Through Glass':!




übelst I go off if I hear ...
habs in my playlist in my myspace and there ...
for those who have not been there on my myspace page is the link:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=207803156

I hope some can understand my ecstasy ...
*____*

0 comments:

Post a Comment