Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Brazilian Wax In Eugene, Or

tons are burnt / broken residue materials flavors too!

I was the way a few weeks ago along with many other arrogant made media people pictures in oslo. and I of course great. of which I finally almost none liked ..



know you could do that already;. then the picture to the beginning of the break it pleases me absolutely not and I do not know why I hate it really, because I would not like it.. is used here only for completeness and so you can see sometimes a little of Oslo .. a rather ugly.














the below song is representative of the former week. now it depends on me, but out to the neck. remarkable thing is that I noticed on the first ship while I wrapped in a blanket on the top deck and music was heard that in the background of this song as a kind of slot machines can detect noise. I thought at first that all pensioners would be the one floor below me, as they gambled So on the one-armed bandits and took the headphones off frequently, but then was suddenly gone silent. after the tenth repeat and the beginning of Insanity, I finally realized, that it is part of the song.

yes, that's it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment