Tuesday, January 20, 2004

Sample Contract For Selling A Used Car

It's just another maniac tuesday ...* lol *

I'm back .... my goodness, could be that I was not soon see ... Have NEN Trojans got on my PC thanks * dear Santa ...>.\u0026lt;* and my Norton could do nothing against him somehow ... but since the Trojans seemed to stick by an I-net site and the Temporary Internet File Attached purposes only, I managed, after some up and down it to eliminate final ... at least I live in this faith.
XD Yeah, a blind grouse may find me and hit the mark. XD

Today was my teacher during my internship for a visit. It was really pretty pleasant. ^ - ^ Was fun to show him everything. * Her teacher very much * jap, that there are still in this world * dd * XD

Well, maybe today I can finally sleep again ^ ^ '
Ryu.: Since I was not so sure ...* * eg
Ai: Oo '* behind Brady (my treasure from the previous post XD) * hidden
Tatsu: -.-'
Ai: * cough *

Now I could the last two nights in any case did not fall asleep ... but I'm so lethargic ... that was the horror ...
am Today I turn on to create backups of my PC ... my God, has since amassed a lot ... if one has never done and now all at once, there is a lot of work to ... And I've
so many ff's, where I have to write so many, I will begin ...* sigh * time! I need time! * Hammer * get
but when all First, I need sleep YY
I have today the way, a notepad and Radirgummi of Hello Kitty brought ... God, I love those things XDDD * is addicted * I was about half an hour before the shelf and I've looked at what I I should buy it. Conclusion: There is simply too much of it XXDDDDD Because yes, the grouse in the pan crazy ...

Soo, that's it for now XD
you later ^ ^ * cuddles * all * wink *

0 comments:

Post a Comment